Long-time followers will know that I have a serious obsession with Junji Ito, aka the king of horror manga. I’ve read all of his works that are available in English multiple times. But one has always stuck out to me (and many, MANY others). That story is The Enigma of Amigara Fault.
Basically, a boy, Owaki, and a girl, Yoshida, meet on Amigara Mountain, where a very unsettling discovery has been made. Human-shaped holes are scattered across the mountain, and it soon becomes apparent that these holes are “calling out” to the people they are shaped like. So, what exactly are in these holes?
You’ll need to read on to find out!
WARNING: Do not read this manga if you are claustrophobic or are easily scared. You have been warned.
Note: Read from right to left.
Sailor Moon’s new speech. :P
halloween’s coming back around and you know what that means. fucken scary godmother that’s Right every single night i’m gonna watch that shit
Some of these short films are suspenseful. Other’s are humorous and some have psychological twists. Hope you guys enjoy!
- RED BALLOON: A little girl Dorothy is having trouble sleeping. She wakes up frequently. Her babysitter, Julie, tells her it’s nothing to be worried about it. Or is it?
- THE LAST TEN: A nameless man arrives home one evening. He begins to walk up the stairwell to his apartment unaware of the impending disaster that awaits him at the top. He has ten minutes left to live. His wife has even less.
- CUT: A barber at a shop is alone in the middle of the night, when he begins to hear creaks and unexpected noises
- DOPPELGANGER: A woman gets receives a frantic call from her husband. He urgently tells her not to go home, and not to believe what she sees when she gets there.
- MAMA: This is the 3 minute short film that inspired the full length movie Mama
- HE DIES AT THE END: A man begins to receive strange requests from his computer. WARNING: JUMPSCARE
- SUCKABLOOD: Suckablood” is a monster who punishes thumb-sucking children. When he is tricked one night by a little girl he decides to teach her a lesson she’ll never forget.
- THE FACTS IN THE CASE OF MISTER HOLLOW: A short horror film that takes a different approach. It will leave you with more questions than answers.
- BEHING CLOSED DOORS: Troubled by his conflicting parents and haunted by the monster that dwells in his bedroom closet - Gregory must confront his demons and defeat the true evil that exists behind closed doors. WARNING: CHILD ABUSE
- BEDFELLOWS: A woman wakes up in the middle of the night because of a phone call. The person sleeping next to her is not who she wants him to be.
If you enjoyed this you may also like my TOP 10 DISTURBING DOCUMENTARIES as well as my TOP 10 TERRIFYING YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Also, I’ve made a HUGE list of great short horror films to watch! I also made a shorter list that details all of my personal favorite ones.
bunnybeck replied to your post: (source for quote)This has to be the …
Mickey Mouse walks on two legs but he’s still a mouse like really
Also, it’s not that weird for Hello Kitty to be a cat but also own a non-anthropomorphic cat; after all, Goofy and Pluto are both dogs but one of them is Mickey’s pet.