I want to wait until marriage to have sex. Big fucking whoop. Calm yourselves.
- ordinarytryextraordinary likes this
- pandas4256 likes this
- pandas4256 said: Why would this even be an issue? It’s your life, no one else’s. And there’s a definite point on your last post about STIs.
- jgsws likes this
- commas-and-ampersands said: And that’s your choice because it is your body and you decide what to do - or not do with it. Why is this a problem for other people to weigh in on?
- imaginingflowers said: i don’t understand why you would lose followers over this, it’s actually a very admirable trait.
- bipolarfairy said: when people say, ‘I DONT LIKE HAVING IDEAS SHOVED DOWN MY THROAT BY CHRISTIANS!’ but they do it to christian people. Nope, people it doesnt work that way. two wrongs don’t make a right.
- tofslan likes this
- kaseytatted17 said: i too was the same, im engaged now with love of my life but i will admit we already had sex, but im so proud of you for wanting to wait :D dont let anyone tell you different. I did have sex but only with the guy im getting married to .
- kaseytatted17 likes this
- whuphf likes this
- memoriesofbrowneyes likes this
- historia-my-life likes this
- doublade said: "No that’s wrong you should have sex before marriage, because it’s your body and you can do what you want with it. And you don’t want to not have sex until you’re married, trust us. You’re just lying to yourself. People can’t fight those urges!" derp
- doublade likes this
- persemprekamilia likes this
- silvermoon424 posted this