THAT BLOG IS THE BIGGEST STEAMING PILE OF BULLSHIT
They made a post about how Les Miserables has “thin privilege” because it doesn’t feature any overweight people… becAUSE IT’S SET DURING THE FRENCH REVOLUTION AND MOST OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS ARE STARVING
The whole “you can be healthy at any size!” is also bullshit because if you’re an adult and you weigh 60 lbs or 600 lbs you’re probably going to die.
ANYWAY, I’m so glad you were pleased! I wish the body positivity movement on here focused more on thin people as well (once again, I am slightly overweight so it’s not like I’m biased towards thin people). I know a lot of thin people are just as hurt by body bias as overweight people are.
- healthycurvyfitgirl likes this
- tulipfiend likes this
- maddiehatter3337 likes this
- softlycanthropy said: I had NO idea about the medical advice, holy shit. Like I already knew they were idiots because half of my family are doctors, nurses, and medical professionals but for god’s sake??? I’m having trouble believing this is even real.
- half-bloodprincess likes this
- general-of-venus likes this
- silvermoon424 posted this