Oh my God, I don’t even KNOW what I love the most about this. Let me try to break it down:
- The fact that Michiru is being a literal lipstick lesbian
- The fact that Michiru uses her Talisman, or the sacred item that both reveals the truth and signifies Michiru’s duties as a Senshi, to check her makeup
- Yaten basically being like “UGH, ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU’RE A SPRING AND FIND A SHADE THAT MATCHES YOUR SKIN TONE, YOU TACKY BITCH”
- Michiru being so furious at having her makeup choices critiqued that she shatters her lipstick tube with her bare hands in a fit of rage
- The fact that Michiru is furious at being displaced. In other words, SHE feels like the’s the resident fashionista and Yaten can go fuck herself up and down the hall if she thinks she can take that away from her
- Michiru being so curious about Mako’s whereabouts that she goes from Hulk-like rage to quiet curiosity in about .00002 seconds
- Mako basically being like “NOBODY WHO LOVES FLOWERS IS A BAD PERSON~” Like, did she forget Tellu? Aka the witch who stole people’s souls with her flowers?
- Usagi and Minako being like “WELL, WE CAN’T THINK OF ANY REASONS WHY THEY AREN’T BAD BUT THEY’RE JUST REALLY FUCKING COOL SO THERE’S YOUR REASON”
Ugh, I wish we got to see more of the girls’ normal high school lives. There should totally be a spinoff manga that’s completely dedicated to their wacky hijinks at Juuban High.
I love all of the matching shots in episode 172! I wish they had done this sort of thing more often.
I made some memes of the Senshi’s attacks Pokemon style! I’ll do another set with some of the other Senshi.
Overview of all the Sailor Moon stuff I have for sale at http://lovelyleftovers.storenvy.com/
Plush galore and a few compact sets that I didn’t intend to order but ended up ordering because yahoo japan confuses me sometimes v__v
Currently have a discount code for 10% off, the code is xomars and each purchase includes a small, free gift of a bow magnet made with sailor moon ribbon (it’s in the picture just really hard to see >.>)
Thanks again Katy for letting me advertise to your followers!
~submitted by ugly-ducking
So as you can see, the lovely ugly-ducking has some AWESOME stuff up for sale! Ngl, I’m probably going to go buy a shitload of it, so you better hurry. :P
I JUST WANNA SAY, THAT I AM SORRY.
REALLY REALLY SORRY
I know like, shit about sailor moon, cause I’ve only seen like two episodes and the first arc of the manga.
ALSO IT WAS LATE AND MY INTERNET WAS DOWN AND IT WAS A SAD TIME.
Sorry no Cousin/lesbians are in dis. ;.; I am adding so many cherry blossoms that my computer is breaking down on dat shit.
~submitted by enteracreativenamehere
OH MY GOD, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
My absolute favorite part has to be Pluto saying “FUCK DA RUUUULES” because that is seriously ALL SHE EVER DOES. She broke all three of her taboos in less than a season, come on.
And Jupiter LITERALLY HURLING JUPITER, because Y NO UNIFORM COME IN MY SIZE (because seriously, she was at Juuban Middle School for like two whole years and they never fucking got her a regular uniform)
And Mars. I DUN NEED NO MAN she says as she burns someone, presumably Jadeite, alive.
Oh my God, I love this so much. Thank you so much.
Today is my dear friend Kat's birthday, so of course I had to make her something! Kat, I hope you had the awesomest birthday ever because you deserve it for being the awesomest friend ever <33
This is from my online friend’s wedding. She had senshi bridesmaids too! =)
~submitted by badchichi
Aww, I love it! I love how the dresses are simple yet elegant and you can automatically tell who each girl is supposed to be based on their sash color! That’s such a great, minimalistic way to do it!
Headcanon: Mako still sleeps with a teddy bear.
The bear was a gift from her parents; as a child, Mako treasured it, and after her parents died she cherished it even more. That bear helped Mako through many difficult nights after her parents’ deaths and was there to comfort her as she cried herself to sleep. Even as Mako grew older, she still loved her bear and slept with it every night.
Soon after becoming a Senshi and meeting the other girls, Mako invited them over for cake and tea at her apartment. Still insecure in her new friendships, she moved the bear from its place on her bed and tried to hide it elsewhere in her room; she was still guarded, and having her new teammates and friends laughing at her for still sleeping with a teddy bear would be more than she could bear.
When the girls came over, Usagi’s wandering eye (because, after all, how could anyone keep their eyes from wandering in an apartment full of such cute things?) caught the bear. She immediately hugged it and squealed over how cute it was, asking where Mako got it. Hesitantly, Mako explained how the teddy bear was a gift from her late parents and that she still liked to keep it close. However, to her surprise, the others chimed in with their own stories: Usagi enthusiastically told Mako about a much-loved and much-tattered stuffed rabbit, Ami had a blanket that her mother made for her, and even Rei had a stuffed crow that her grandfather had given her for her birthday (Minako wasn’t in the picture at this point, but her room looks like a freaking Toys-R-Us so it’s not like she can’t relate).
Mako never told them, but it was this incident that really bound her to her friends and caused her to truly open up to them. From that day on, the stuffed bear always had a proud place at the head of Mako’s bed.