I know, Luna’s such a cool older-sister type! I don’t even care that she nags, I need a good kick in the butt.
That sounds really cool! :D :D
THANK YOU, YOU ARE TOO SWEET!! <3333
I LOVE THAT SONG EVERYBODY GO LISTEN TO IT RIGHT NOW
THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG <33333
I have a ton of respect for people who use Photoshop. I opened my mom’s Photoshop once and saw how complicated it was and I was like LOLNOPE. But some people have a lot of trouble coloring traditionally! I guess it’s just different for everyone! But I have yet to meet a person who colors manga the way I do! XD
The Starlights hogged the spotlight from E V E R Y B O D Y. Seriously, it should be called “Sailor Starlights” instead of “Sailor Stars.”
And the Outers are portrayed as Bad Guyz™ for not wanting to work with the Starlights. They were just doing their JOBS!! Protecting the Solar System and the Princess from outside threats. Especially with Shadow Galactica running amuck. And the Starlights didn’t do themselves any favors by being to aloof and refusing to cooperate.
I think she said “I just wanted to protect her with my own hands!” But I wish she had said that instead!
I KNOOOOOOOOOW. Like, I like the characterization Haruka and Michiru receive in the anime, but I feel like they’re constantly portrayed as “the Bad Guyz™” I wish they had warmed up to the Inners like they did in the manga, where they treat them like younger sisters. I understand WHY they acted the way they did, but I don’t think it was fair to them.
I don’t understand how some people aren’t touchy feely people and don’t like hugs.
WHO DOESN’T LIKE HUGS
*throws confetti and glitter at you while wearing a party hat*
Okay, I’ve already done this twice so I’m not going to tag anyone again. Thank you for tagging me, though!
- I’m very introverted but once I get comfortable you can’t shut me up.
- I disagree with a lot of the beliefs and ideologies that seemed to be held by most people on Tumblr. I’m afraid if I actually speak my mind I’ll get lynched or something.
- I’m very behind on the latest trends; I don’t make an effort to keep up with pop culture.
- I don’t take criticism very well.
- I tend to take things personally even when they aren’t.
- I’m very fidgety and restless and don’t like to sit still.
- I’m more than willing to stand up for what I believe in, even if it means having negative repercussions.
- I probably love reading more than anything else (besides my family, God, etc)
- I’m an INCREDIBLY picky eater. It’s easier to list the things that I like than it is to list the things I don’t like.
- I have a habit of saving fanfiction I really like as documents on my laptop.
I agree! I felt like the anime did a great job in portraying Nehelenia. In the manga, she was a pretty boring and one-dimensional villain. I enjoyed seeing her past in the anime, and I loved how she got a second chance!
Thank you SO much, you’re so sweet!